8 Day Retreat of Meditation
Stretching & Qi-Gong exercises
Private Healing treatments (optional) and
Final night of tribal fire ceremony and meditative walk.
The jewel of Meditation – Vipassana style
Vipassana means INSIGHT, to see things the way they are.
It is one of the most ancient techniques to quiet the mind, through which you learn how to meditate in the PUREST form.
You can eradicate old memories and patterns – release and purify body pains.
“Simple yet powerful tool, that can be practiced anytime anywhere.”
This technique shows you the way to connect with your body and soul, and to find awareness, deep insights, recognition of patterns and finally – inner peace.
It teaches how to focus the mind, and the way to a meaningful and wholesome life.
Return to silence. Listen to nature.
Listen to your inner self.
Dive into a transformational healing retreat in a heart of pristine nature in Costa Rica!
This special retreat offers upgraded version of the classic Vipassana course.
We are offering:
🌺Daily live Dharma talks
🌺Writing is allowed during the course
🌺Stretching & Qigong or Yoga
🌺Conscious food and Coconut detox
🌺Walking meditation & final night tribal ceremony.
Food: we will serve raw/Vegan food , with sufficient salads, greens and fruits, carbs and proteins. Meals are carefully designed to suit the meditation flow and the course of time.
We will offer Coconut Fasting option in the final three days – sufficient amounts of Coconut water and meat.
Breakfast served at 7:30 am
Lunch served at 12:30 pm
Dinner of two fruits and Tea served at 6 pm.
Teachings will be held by Orpheus B, a healer and teacher of spiritual practices.
Orpheus is guiding people to a transformational phase and assisting in finding the inner light, inner peace and happiness. He is a very bright teacher, who likes simplicity and light way in life, to be the path he walks and talks.
Example of a day:
4:30 Wake up Gong
5:00 – 6:00 Morning Meditation, & Sunrise
6:00 – 7:30 Morning stretch & Qi-gong
8:00 – 9:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 13:00 Noon Meditation
13:30 – 15:00 Lunch
15:00 – 18:00 Evening Meditation
18:00 Light dinner (fruits & tea)
19:00 – 20:30 Lecture & night Meditation (90 mins)
21:30 Lights off. night sleep
*Intuitive Private Healing treatments w. Orpheus are optional upon request.
During the first day Orpheus will offer free short consultations, and according to diagnosis you can choose to take 1-4 healing sessions during the retreat time (in the designated hours).Healing may include Acupuncture, gentle tapping energy massage or energy work (clearing blocks, opening circulation, chakras alignment, clearing negative energy).Healing will be held in a quiet space. Questions can be asked.
Contribution for the whole 8 days all inclusive (except private treatments)
Early bird price: $790 USD
Full price: $ 890 USD
Vegan-Raw nutritious food – Organic fruits and veggies from local farms and from the land.
Basic and comfortable accommodation – shared spaces of 2-3 people – shared bathrooms
* Placing your tent is welcomed.
* Private accommodation is available upon request.
B Home Sanctuary is located in “The Farm – Fuente Verde” Diamante Valley, Costa Rica.
Email us for more info:
* Private Intuitive Healing sessions are upon request. during the first day Orpheus will offer free short consultations, and according to diagnosis you can choose to take 1-4 healing sessions during the retreat time (in the designated hours).
Healing may include Acupuncture, Gentle tapping Energy work (clearing blocks, opening circulation, chakras alignment, clearing negative energy).
Healing will be held in a quiet space. Questions can be asked. (Extra cost 0f $100 per session).
* Every evening there will be Dhamma Talk and instructions for practice (about 60 minutes).
* Every evening there will be time after the talk for 20 minutes of private questions regarding the technique and the practice.
* It is advisable to keep your questions to the right time. not to disturb the silence for any little concern.
* It is allowed to write. Bring pen and a notebook to write down your thoughts or insights. it may clear space in the mind for
new understandings to come.
* General Questions regarding administration and overall getting around can be directed to retreat manager at any time.
* First day arrival by 2 pm. light dinner will be served and first meditation lesson and practice.
* In following days Dinner will include only fruits (2 per person for first timers) and a herbal tea ( only tea for old students).
* the silence will start from the first night, and will be ending after the final night walking meditation.
* If you have special needs or wish to offer being a volunteer with reduced cost, please contact us.
How did you experience your first Mediation? Listen to Orpheus Sharing his!
Here a Testimonial of Jacobs Silent Meditation Retreat experience!